Ready to learn?
Product-led vs. Sales-negotiated for SaaS – which will help you win?
Tuesday, May 24 at 2pm EDT or 11am UTC
Have you heard the news? Chargify and SaaSOptics are becoming Maxio! If you’re familiar with our two legacy brands, you’ll know that SaaSOptics primarily supports sales-led SaaS businesses, while Chargify leads the way with product-led. We are officially one year into merging these two industry-leading companies and we’re ready to break down the good, the bad, and the how-tos of these go-to-market strategies.
Whether your company started as product-led or sales-led, you’re likely looking to expand your offering to reach new markets. If you don’t provide flexible pricing and packaging to meet buyers where they are, your competitors will.
During this event, our panel of SaaS experts will dive into various pricing models, how to determine which is best for your business, and how to make the shift efficiently.
Meet the panel:
- Barrow Hamilton – CPO, Chargify & SaaSOptics
- Chris Weber – COO, Chargify & SaaSOptics
- Kyle Poyar – Operating Partner, OpenView
- Kasey Powell – Controller, Fleetio
- Sally O’Callaghan – Director of EMEA, Chargify & SaaSOptics
What You'll Learn:
- How to choose the right go-to-market strategy
- Which SaaS businesses are leading the way in pricing flexibility
- What your customers expect (or will start expecting) from you
- How to introduce a new pricing strategy efficiently
Plus, you’ll have access to:
- Our product vision directly from our Chief Product Officer
- Behind-the-scenes look at our new brand, Maxio